HyperCam is screen cast and editing tool that is low-cost smart and easy to use piece of software. It is intended to record screen actions, video and sound being played back on PC and edit captured files. Creating video presentations, tutorials, movies or games recording for professional purposes or just for fun are simple tasks with HyperCam.
HyperCam captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else you see on the screen. Allow you to pan the recorded area around the screen. Optionally annotates recorded movies with text. Fast and lossless trimming and joining output files gets available with HyperCam Media Editor.
- Saving the records as .MP4, .AVI, .WMV, .ASF files
- The built-in Media Editor(frame accurate editing and joining)
- Hotkeys to start, to pause, to stop recording and to take snapshots
- Easy area selection
- Panning mode: the capture area follows the cursor
- Recording and mixing of two audio channels: a microphone and system audio (useful for internet calls recording)
- Optional pop-up text boxes
- Optional sound recording
- Ability to disable cursor recording
- Ability to grab video in overlay mode
- Multi language interface
- Can be used on the portable storage devices like USB Sticks (Portable license is required)
Read The publisher description in: German